Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
| 101, 403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9
Opening hours Closed now.
Reviews about Busan Daeji Gukbap
- 2 / 5By Hyunder KwakI tried pork soup it's not good because the taste was so lack I used to have pork soup very often so i know very well about the pork soup taste and side dishes were nice but not enough they didnt check my side dishes if i done or not and how come do they sell fried chicken in the soup restaurant it's so weirdMay 17, 2017
- 4 / 5By Harry ParkGood Korean hotpot for reasonable price. Perfect for simple lunch.May 03, 2017
- 5 / 5By Joshua NgWas brought here by my Korean friend and was told that this is one of the more traditional styles of Korean cooking.
Great! Had the Pork soup set, loved it. Could tell that it had barely any salt in in, but extremely tasty after garnishing it.
Friend gave me a treat. But $11.99 if I'm not wrong.
Adequate. The owners weren't exactly proactive so you have to call them. Ask for the sauce on the noodles, apparently according to my friend, they used to give that special sauce but to save on costs they stopped.
Do go and try :)January 10, 2017
- 1 / 5By xinkang 刘So bad Having a hair in the pork soup and they are trying to make me pay for it. Really bad I had this situation before and all other restaurant at least not ask to pay the one with hair in the dish. Worst experience in canada ever.January 07, 2017
- 4 / 5By Eater EaterGood hotpot soup in traditional Korean style. Fried chicken taste is good.
Small dishes of kimchi can be refilled.December 06, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Busan Daeji Gukbap
Busan Daeji Gukbap is a restaurant based in Coquitlam, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.