Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
| 1125 Falcon Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3E 0A1
Opening hours Closed now.
Reviews about Frog & Nightgown Pub
- 4 / 5By T LCThis is quirky English pub. Lots of parking and handicap accessible. The prices are a bit high. Some entrees are cheaper than their appetizers and there is not much of a happy hour offering - a daily special or two.. The service was pleasant but the food and drink mixed. Taste was good but was served in poor form. Example - the spicy ceasars were great, but they came in glasses that were barely and sloppily rimmed and it ran down the glass, the lime was too dry to release a drop and it only came with a barely glass height piece of bare cut celery stalk. It was okay. The chili in a bread bowl got rave reviews and the steak and mushroom pie was also good. You wouldn't avoid going there but you wouldnt necessarily seek it out as a pub for food and drink either.June 19, 2017
- 4 / 5By vinnie steeleBeer was a little flat but OK.waitress slow and inattentive. Food is good. Last week Irish waitress was awesome. Prices OK,typical for pub food. I come here randomly and been doing it for many years, 25 plus. I will come again and I tip by the service I get!June 12, 2017
- 3 / 5By Erin HardyReasonably priced drinks, typical pub food...nothing specialJanuary 11, 2017
- 4 / 5By Collin SluggettExcellent local pub! Staff is always friendly and the food is always good.October 09, 2016
- 3 / 5By Ophir KendlerOverall a nice place but some of the servers don't seem to pay as much attention to customers. We had one excellent server, then after she left so did the service.
The menu is a typical pub menu and prices are reasonable.June 23, 2016
Menu of Bar Frog & Nightgown Pub
Frog & Nightgown Pub is a bar based in Coquitlam, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.